TATA capital is a subsidiary of TATA sons limited, one of the most diversified and well-appreciated groups of India. Tata Capital provides quick and easy personal loan options at highly competitive interest rates. They offer customized personal loan products to satisfy every need of yours, with minimal documentation.
Tata Capital Personal Loan interest rates and other charges
|General – Interest Rates||Starts from 11.25%|
|Loan tenure||From 12 months to 72 months|
|Loan amount||From Rs 75000 to Rs 25,00,000|
|Processing Fee||Up to 2.5% of the total loan amount + GST|
|Minimum net monthly income||Rs. 15,000|
|Age||22 to 58 years|
|Loan cancellation charges||2% of loan amount or ₹ 5750, whichever is higher +GST|
*Rates are subject to periodic changes. Tata Capital personal loan interest rates and other fees/charges are subject to regular reviews. They can also vary from customer to customer depending upon a number of factors.
What is a Tata Capital personal loan EMI calculator?
The Tata Capital personal loan EMI calculator is an easy tool that helps you with accurate EMI estimates. It enables you to know your probable EMI amount beforehand. The information provided by the Tata Capital personal loan calculator will enable you to plan the repayment over your chosen loan tenure well in advance.
The inputs required by the Tata Capital personal loan EMI Calculator
You need to feed certain inputs to the Tata Capital personal loan EMI calculator before it displays the desired result.
- Interest Rates
It is the most important component of the Tata Capital Personal loan calculator. As you are aware of, it is the rate offered by the lender to you and at which your total interest is calculated.
- Loan tenure
This is the time period by which you need to repay your loan amount to the Tata Capital. You can opt for any tenure of your choice in the range of 12 to 60 months. The longer the loan tenure is, the lower is the EMI.
- Personal Loan amount
This is the amount you wish to borrow from Tata Capital and it calculates the interest payable on this amount.
The formula used by a Tata Capital personal loan EMI calculator
The Tata Capital personal loan EMI calculator displays information about the EMI amount you need to pay at various stages of your personal loan tenure. This important tool uses the below-mentioned formula to calculate your EMI-
E = P * r ((1+r)n -1 )
- Where E is the Tata Capital personal loan EMI.
- P is the amount of personal loan you wish to borrow from Tata Capital
- ‘r’ is the interest rate offered from Tata Capital. The monthly interest rate is applied here, instead of the annual rate. It is calculated by the formula r = (annual interest/12) /100. If the interest rate is 11.5% per annum, then r= 11.5/12/100= 0.00958
- ‘n’ is the Tata Capital personal loan tenure expressed in months. For example, instead of 4 years, 48 months is written.
Why Choose Tata Capital Personal Loans?
You should opt for a Tata Capital personal loan for the below-mentioned reasons-
- Multipurpose loans: A Tata Capital personal loan can be used for any genuine purpose. No questions will be asked.
- Minimum Documentation: You need to submit only a few basic documents while applying for a Tata Capital personal loan.
- No security/collateral: No security/ collateral is needed to avail a Tata Capital personal loan.
- Easy repayment options– Tata Capital personal loan provides easy and multiple payment options such as ECS, PDCs, auto debit, online payment, and so on.
- Provides overdraft facility– You can avail the overdraft facility of Tata Capital to cover for your extra costs. Here, you can withdraw as much money you need, up to a mutually agreed limit.
In case of any query you have related to your Tata Capital personal loan application process, their well-trained and experienced customer support team will be there for your help, 24*7. You can call the Tata Capital Personal Loan Toll Free No 1800 209 6060 any time, at your own convenience. The Tata Capital personal loan customer care number is just what you need in case of any doubt and no visit to the Tata Capital office is required at all on your part. All your queries will be answered by the experts at Tata Capital Customer Care.